|<< July 2020 >>|
Kent Model Rallycross Club
Following the Government’s Guidelines and upon advice from the British Radio Car Association (BRCA), KMRC will be opening subject to certain conditions as outlined below. These can be changed at short notice as and when government guidelines are updated.
All drivers wanting to use the facility are expected to comply to the below requirements. Payments received for practice days or race meetings, when allowed, confirm your agreement to the below.
KMRC reserve the right to request users of the track to leave and/or close sessions early in the event of non-compliance of the below
- Under no circumstances are any persons self-isolating or have any symptoms of Covid-19 to attend the venue. Self-isolation guidelines are available on the government website.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. All persons attending are to remain 2 metres from each other. This covers pit area, track, arriving and leaving the venue. The only exception to this is if you are from the same household which will need confirming at booking in stage.
- Face coverings are compulsory when entering the track area. These must be worn at all times within the track fencing including rostrum and pit lane.
- Handrails/barriers are to be wiped down before and after use by each individual using the spray/wipes provided or use your own.
- When booking in for practice sessions you will be allocated a number. This number dictates your parking position for pitting and your allocated spot on the rostrum.
- Practice sessions must be booked via the website with payment made in advance. Payments on the day will not be accepted.
- For juniors that require adult supervision please contact us in advance to arrange booking.
- No refreshments are allowed within the track area. these need to remain in your pit area with all rubbish taken home at the end of your session.
- There is to be no form of physical contact, such as handshakes etc.
- All cars must be self-marshalled.
- No additional activities are to take place at the venue.
Please observe the above requirements at all times. These are subject to chance at short notice in line with the government and BRCA advise